Admission Deposit to Ward
Collateral/Security Charges for ward Admission
|Patient category / ward class|
|Ward discipline||Malaysian citizen||Non-Malaysian citizen|
|1st class||2nd class||3rd class||1st class||2nd class||3rd class|
|Medical||RM 700.00||RM 200.00||RM 20.00||RM 7,000.00||RM 3,000.00||RM 1,400.00|
|Surgery||RM 1,100.00||RM 400.00||RM 30.00||RM 11,000.00||RM 5,000.00||RM 3,000.00|
|Maternity / Gynecology||RM 800.00||RM 350.00||RM 15.00||RM 7,000.00||RM 5,000.00||RM 3,000.00|
*For patients with a UNHCR card - DEPOSIT Charge is half (1/2) of the Non-Malaysian citizen deposit rate.
If You Are Directed To be Admitted into a Ward
- Malaysian and Non-Malaysian citizen must pay the specified security deposit during registration.
- Government staff are required to submit a Government Staff Verification Letter issued by the Department where the patient / heir is working. (Please inform the counter staff if the patient / heir would like to use the online HRMIS GL, and provide the patient / heir identification card number to facilitate the counter staff in finding patient / heir details from the HRMIS system)
- Government pensioners must show their pension card along with a copy of the pension card during registration.
- Private employees registered with MOH must submit a Private Company Guarantee Letter where the patient / beneficiary is working to be exempted from paying the deposit.
- School Students / Public Higher Learning Students need to submit a Student Confirmation Letter from the relevant school / institution.