Quality Management Unit
Quality Management Unit was opened on the 24th. January, 2007 and commenced operations on 3rd. March, 2007. The motto of quality management are:
"QUALITY OF CREATING EXCELLENCE"
Starting early in 2009, the Quality Management Unit, which is coordinating the first fully functional 21 quality improvement activities, and so on until now a reference point in providing information to all residents of Sungai Buloh hospital.
Quality Management Unit is to create involvement and participation of all members hsb in taking positive steps to improve and maintain the quality of the service.
Mission Management Unit is to create involvement and participation of all members of the HSB in taking positive steps to improve and maintain the quality of the service.
- To coordinate the implementation of all activities of hospital quality improvement and participate in programs organized by the hospital based on quality, safety, education and research.
- Coordinate and control the level of hospital accreditation program.
- Save, collect copies of the minutes and related statistics with the Ministry of Health's Quality Initiative must be implemented as' Incident Reporting ',' National Indicator Approach (NIA) and others.
- Coordinate system documentation for all quality improvement activities.
- Manage and administer the Auditorium and Seminar Room 1 and 2.
- Controlling the use of reserve Auditorium and Seminar Room.
Operation Hours :
8:00 am- 5 pm
Main Line: 03-61454333