|Monday - Friday||
|Saturday / Sunday / Public Holidays||
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in order to avoid cross-infection.
- Only CRITICAL patients will be given by the Chief Nurse VISITOR PASS or Area Manager.
- Only female guards were allowed to take care of female patients.
- Keeping fit should be pinned on the clothes during their stay in the ward.
Visit outside visiting hours.
Visit pass will only be granted:
- Patients who are new to the heirs of wards
- Waris Dying Patients
- Waris Patients Called by the Hospital
Regulation of the use of a visitor's pass
- Grants Pass to visitors only after the clerk at the counter information obtained permission from the management of the ward
- Visitors are required to submit identification in exchange for a visitor's pass
- Its use is only for trips outside visiting hours only for emergency purposes or on call doctor
- Pass holders only visitors allowed to visit for 10 minutes
- Pass holders are required to display the pass during their stay in hospital
- A fine of RM10 will be imposed if a visitor's pass is lost. Payment must be made in Unit Results, HSB.
- Security officer is entitled to request the visitor's pass out of the ward if necessary