Deposit Ward Inpatient
Collateral Fee For Inpatient
|Patients Categories / Classes Ward|
|Class 1|| Class 2 || Class 3 ||Class 1|| Class 2 || Class 3 |
|Medical||RM 700.00||RM 200.00||RM 20.00||RM 4,000.00||RM 2,800.00||RM 2,500.00|
|Surgery||RM 1,100.00||RM 400.00||RM 30.00||RM 5,100.00||RM 3,300.00||RM 3,000.00|
|Maternity / Gynecologists||RM 800.00||RM 350.00||RM 15.00||RM 3,900.00||RM 3,300.00||RM 3,000.00|
* For patients who have UNHCR cards - charges apply DEPOSIT half (1/2) of an FOREIGNER deposit rates.
If you Directed Admission
- Public Citizen Malaysia and Foreigners must pay the security deposit as specified during registration.
- Government employees must submit a Letter of Government Employees issued by the Department where patients / beneficiaries duty. (Please inform the counter staff if the patient / beneficiary to use GL HRMIS online, and enclose it with no. IC patients / beneficiaries concerned to facilitate counter staff find data of patients / beneficiaries in the system HRMIS)
- Government Pensioners must submit a copy of the pensioner cards Retirement Card during registration.
- Private staff who are registered with the Ministry of Health must submit a Letter of Private Enterprises patients / beneficiaries are exempted from the duty to pay the deposit.
- Student / Public IHL Students must submit a Letter of students from the school / university.