Facial Department Maxilo
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is located at Level 2, Clinic Hospital Sungai Buloh. The department was opened in August 2006 and began receiving patients in early September 2006. Residents of Sungai Buloh comprising economic bersosio modest when compared with higher-income populations, such as in the Klang Valley. Therefore infrastructure and an increase in dental services need to be addressed in accordance with the objectives of the Ministry of Health in particular the Department of Dentistry.
Provide quality and efficient services to become a center for cases of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Be the center of excellence by providing attentive service and professional customer-centric in line with the vision of health.
The Objective of the Department
- Giving oral and maxillofacial surgery is appropriate, comprehensive and timely access to outpatient and inpatient referred to the department.
- Give talks and handle patients referred to the problems related to oral surgery
- Provide comprehensive dental services to certain groups such as patients suffering from medical problems
- Provide training and research activities especially in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Clinical (as listed below)
- Administration & Management in the field of oral health
- Training and research
Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery provides clinical services / surgery as below:
- Injuries Oral & Maksilfoasial
- Soft tissue injury
- Facial fracture
- Injuries Oral & Maxillofacial
- Patients with cleft lip and palate
- Patients requiring surgery 'orthognatic'
- Medical and pathology
- Facial pain
- Diseases of the mouth
- oral cancer
- Other tumors in the mouth
- Changes danger in the mouth and face caused by disease / tumor
- There cyst of bone and soft tissue in the mouth and face
- Salivary glands of infected
- Blood vessels undergoing change dangerous in the mouth and face
- Patients who have had oral and maxillofacial
- Remodeling defects in the jaw up / down and facial tissue
- Establishment of 'pre-prosthesis'
- Orthopedic support gear
- Problems 'Temporomandibular Joint' / TMJ
- Patients who have medical problems that require basic dental treatment
- Draw and surgery to remove wisdom teeth difficulty
- false teeth
- Endodontic treatment easy
- forensic dentistry
- Services and the combined expertise of Forensic Odontology Department of Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- implantology treatment
- Other treatments
- General dental treatment for hospital staff only, excluding family
- Consultation clinics combination (Combined Clinic) with experts dental Selangor
- Consultation clinic and surgical treatment of mouth to Cape Coral
Hours of Operation Department
|DAY / TIME||8:00 to 9:00 am||9:00 to 1:00 Afternoon||1:00 to 2:00 Afternoon||2:00 to 5:00 Afternoon|
|Monday||Surgery (OT)||Surgery (OT)||Surgery (OT)||Surgery (OT)|
|Tuesday (First)||ward Round||ID clinic||Surgery (OT)||Surgery (OT)|
|Tuesday (Second & Third)||ward Round||Staff Clinic (New & Repeat)||Retiring||Appointment / Procedure|
|Wednesday||ward Round||Outpatient / Reference Appointments||Retiring||Appointment / Procedure|
|Thursday||ward Round||Outpatient / Reference Appointments||Retiring||Appointment / Procedure|
|DAY / TIME||8:00 to 9:00 am||9:00 to 12:15 Afternoon||12:15 to 2:45 Afternoon||2:45 to 5:00 Afternoon|
|Friday||CME / Ward Round||Appointment / STO||Retiring||CDE / Department Meeting|
Main Line: 03-61454333
Dr. Syed Iqbal bin Syed Husman
|Head & Senior Consultant||-||-|