Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Hospital Sungai Buloh provides specialist treatment in all respects in accordance with the needs and problems faced by patients. We put the best care to patients to ensure their safety and comfort. Expert and experienced medical personnel in line with the latest technology and equipment to provide patient care at all ages. The scope of surgical treatment Plastic & Reconstructive are spacious. These include simple operation of such a plant on the skin so that the complex surgery such as ARANIO facial surgery.
Service And Surgery Provided
- Surgical skin and associated tissues
- Surgery 'cleft'
- Reconstructive breast surgery
- Receive cases after mastectomy from Sungai Buloh Hospital, Selayang Hospital and Putrajaya Hospital
- 'Breast reduction
- Surgical hand / foot
- 'Congenital' deformities
- trauma cases from the Department of Emergency and Orthopaedic
- craniofacial surgery
- Excellent cooperation with the Craniofacial Center Penang Hospital in the treatment of cases of facial ARANIO complex.
- Work closely with the Department of Neurosurgery in Craniofacial surgical trauma and tumors.
- Surgery 'Flap' and Microsurgery
- laser Treatment
Medical teams and paramedics in this department also provides treatment for all types of burns and burns.
Our objective is to provide wound care comprehensive and ensure that patients recover within a short period of time so that they can undergo rehabilitation as soon as possible. And treatment services provided are as follows:
- Treatment of fire / burns acute
- Ventilation and respiratory support
- wound care
- Treatment continued - Rehabilitation (physiotherapy and physiotherapists)
- reconstructive surgery
Plastic Surgery Clinic located on level 2. The clinic provides consultation services to new cases and follow-up, treatment of wounds and minor procedures / Laser.
- Patients who require inpatient treatment wards placed on the integration of such surgery ward 8C, 4B, 5B and other related wards.
- Patients who are referred to the existing departments will be treated in the wards of the original.
- Patients who are admitted are those who will undergo surgery, require special inspection before further treatment or require treatment of intravenous antibiotics and those who have had surgery and need care after surgery such as wound care, skin graft care 'and' flap monitoring ' ,
- Providing care and reconstructive plastic surgery of quality with the services provided as well as interaction with relevant expertise.
- Made of plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department as a center of excellence at the Sungai Buloh Hospital.
- Work culture that respects and values each individual.
- Provide a conducive environment for ongoing professional learning and research at all levels.
- Using the latest information technology to improve the quality of customer friendly service.
We will provide health services which consists of a dedicated group of professionals, who have an innovative vision in patient care, research and education programs, guided by appropriate information technology.
The Objective of the Department
- Provide specialized services that give preferential treatment to patients suffering from disorders 'congenital' or disability due to trauma and tumor.
- Ensure that all members have the knowledge and skills in the services provided.
- Ensure that all members be professional in delivering customer-friendly service in a spirit of teamwork.
- Ensure that services are delivered quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Encourage research and audit to help improve the quality of services.
The services provided are as follows:
- Specialist clinic
- Inpatient treatment
- minor surgery
- major surgery
- Treatment of emergency cases
- Training and ongoing professional learning
Location and Office / Unit
- Clinic of Plastic Surgeons: Level 2
- Fire Ward (3A): Level 3
|Monday to Thursday||
Main Line: 03-61454333
|1||Dr. Salina Ibrahim||head of department||1212/4225||-|
|2||Mr Shah Jumaat B. Mohd. Yusof||Plastic Surgery Specialists||1212||-|
|3||Dr. Tan Teck Leong||Medical officer||1212||-|
|4||Dr. Sarahanna a / p Selvarajah||Medical officer||1213||-|
|5||MA Hafez B Mohd Poad||PPP U32||1220||-|
|6|| MA Mezehar B. Rasem
|7||SN Zalilah Bt. Jusoh||JT U29||1210||-|
|8||SN Siti Zalina Bt Md Saad||JT U29||1210||-|
|9||JM Sarasvaty Devi a / p Sukumar||JM U19||1210||-|
|10||JM Aminah Bt Alias||JM U19||1210||-|
|11||PPK Latifah Anom Bt Nordan||PPK U3||1210||-|