Department of Medical Records
Medical Records Department is one of the services in support of responsible management of physical and electronic medical records, medical reports management, statistics management Health Management Information System (HMIS) and all aspects related to the Medical Records Department functions as a health information manager hospital. Established in line with the establishment of the Sungai Buloh Hospital, Medical Records Department plays an important role in providing information and comprehensive data to show the development of standards of medical, hospital services and ensure data HIS system is accurate and reliable with the implementation of continuous auditing activities.
The department is located on the 3rd floor next to the Intensive Cardiac Care Unit (CCU) and the Department of Information Technology. It became fully operational on 15 September 2006.
Serves as a central source of health care information to meet the needs of patients planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of plans, programs, services and hospitals, the Health Ministry and meet customer needs.
To provide health information quality, efficient and efficient services to customers using the latest technology.
- Establish a system of record keeping physical medicine and electronic safe in improving regulation of the confidentiality of patient information.
- Manage the admission process, bindery, storage and production of physical medical records of patients according to established procedures for the use of patient care services, research, education, legislation and case management.
- Ensuring health information data management and medical statistics and quality are managed efficiently.
- Manage application with the medical report and ensure effective and efficient medical report is provided in a predetermined time
- Prepare and provide services to patients and the public, organizations and public institutions / private use information from medical records for the purpose and medico legal services.
We are committed to:
- Preparing Medical Reports within 4 to 8 weeks from the date of the complete application.
- Preparing for Post-mortem reports within 8 weeks from the date the application is complete
- Setting the Record of Physical Medicine within 10 minutes (on demand) before the patient comes to the clinic.
- The report provides statistics HMIS before the 15th day of the following month.
Divided into four main scope of services:
- Medical Records Management
- Acceptance Records
- Loan Record
- Return Records
- Content Audit Records
- Records Disposal When Expiration
- Patient Information Management Statistics (HMIS) Classification of Diseases and Clinical Procedures (ICD)
- Management and Legal Medicine Medical Report
- Application Medical Report and Autopsy Report
- Conference Board of Medicine
- Conference SOCSO Medical Board
- The establishment of the Independent Investigation
- General Administration Department
Counter Application Medical Report
|Monday - Thursday||
|Saturday / Sunday / Public Holidays||Closed|
Main Line: 03-61454333
Any questions please call: 03-61454360 / 4362/4363