Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Obstetrics and gynecology department of the Sungai Buloh Hospital has started operation with the opening of antenatal clinic on June 22, 2006. It was followed later by the board of maternity services and integration of obstetrics and gynecology ward on September 20, 2006. Initially, the board of maternity services for low-risk cases only. High-risk cases can only be run entirely in mid-November 2006 when laboratory blood and anesthesia services to strengthen operations.
Since the opening day until now, every department, especially in the field of obstetrics has been growing rapidly. The unit received a referral cases and come from the surrounding area, especially from the Gombak, Petaling, Hulu Langat, Kuala Selangor and cape coral. Most of the cases referred to are cases of high-risk antenatal and that complicated.
Overall service department is focused on the premier and secondary services. Tertiary services and support services in the field of hospital kuala lumpur `minimal access surgery 'and' reproductive medicine 'is also given. The department has also interacted with the medical faculty of UiTM and the services of a sub-specialty in the field of mfm (maternal-fetal medicine).
To become a major player in the field of treatment of women
We are committed to providing quality services based on health concerns to satisfy the customer. Support and contribution of our workforce as well as other departments that provide support to the achievement of the aspirations of our success is priceless. We are committed to providing health services responsible ethical, social and prudent spending.
Our Core Values
Valuing clients and colleagues,
Learning and improving,
Empowering midwifery professionals
Serving the community
- Ensure all patients get the services in this department receive optimal treatment and survived.
- Take steps fast, accurate and proactive in addressing and reducing levels of morbidity in the mother and baby during the birth process includes prenatal intrapartum and postnatal care.
- And encourage the promotion and continuing education in breastfeeding.
- Provide holistic and effective treatment of gynecological patients by medical, surgical and counseling.
- Ensuring workforce in this department acquired sufficient knowledge and skills through continuing education program.
- Quality improvement program is an important aspect that needs to be applied at the workplace to improve the quality of service.
- Applying the corporate culture and values among staff while on duty.
- Working with the parties and other agencies to strengthen services.
- Raising awareness and customer obligations towards the health care themselves through education / advice are effective.
- Implementing health-related information activities to raise awareness among the community.
- Specialist clinics, including obstetrics daily treatment (day care obstetrics)
- Services include a maternity hall pac and Pau
- Inpatient treatment
- Obstetrics and gynecology surgery
- Treatment of emergency cases including oscc (one stop crisis centers) and scan (suspected child abused and neglect)
- Health education
Among the facilities that are available in the Department of O & G is as follows:
|Clinic specialists (8am to 5pm)||
|Ward- wards (24 hours)||
|Maternity hall complex (operated in 24 hours)||
Table Obstetrician & Gynecology Clinic
|Morning (0800-1400)||Evening (1400-1700)|
* The content of this article requires Adobe Reader
Main Line: 03-61454333