Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
Rehabilitation medicine is a medical specialty dealing with the situation caused by the inability of patients to health complications where patient management is a comprehensive approach to diversity and expertise or "interdisciplinary model of care." Rehabilitation Clinic has been moved to the National Leprosy Control Centre in January 2009 while in the treatment of patients who require specialized rehabilitation program undertaken at Cempaka Ward 30/31, National Leprosy Control Centre with a capacity of 12 beds, since April 2009.
Providing rehabilitation services based on a comprehensive and interdisciplinary approach targeted to patients with disabilities towards the achievement of the optimum level of independence.
Towards improving the quality of life of patients with disabilities through the achievement of the potential physical, functional, psychological, vocational and vocational optimal.
The Objective of the Department
To provide medical rehabilitation services for people with disabilities through perkhidmatanpesakit and outpatient quality and efficient services to enable them to achieve the level of quality of life and optimal functionality.
Members and Team Leading Role Interdisplinari Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Experts and Medical Officer: Provides clinical expertise for specialized treatment such as spasticity, contractures impending, neuropathic pain, neurogenic bladder, neurogenic bowel, wound care. This includes treatment Botulinum Toxin injection, alcohol neurolysis, cystometry studies and so on.
- Rehabilitation Nurse: Supervise interdisciplinary programs and involved in handling and teaching program Continence care, skin care and so on
- Occupational Therapist Member (Physiotherapist): Controlling respiratory complications, improve physical function and mobility as a function of muscle strength, application exercises, exercise walking, movement and technique, use of a wheelchair.
- Occupational How to Work (Occupational Therapist): Integrating cognitive and physical exercise to achieve maximum patient's ability to perform basic daily activities including application aids such as adaptive devices, orthosis and so on.
- Speech Rehabilitation Officer (Speech Therapist): Handle disabled patients with complications of swallowing, speech and communication.
- Technicians Prosthetics & Orthotics: Provide technical expertise for the prescription input, manufacture, installation and check out process equipment prosthesis and orthosis.
Inpatient Rehabilitation Criteria
- Patients with the condition "complex disabilities" which requires the expertise of a variety of interdisciplinary teams.
- Have "cognitive ability to learn."
- Highly motivated.
- Have a good family support.
Activities of the Department
Rehabilitation Program Graduates
Active Interdiciplanary 2014
Hasihin Sanawi win
London 2012 Paralympic Games
Main Line: 03-61454333