Supervision Unit Hospital
Supervision Unit Hospital is one of the components under the management of the Sungai Buloh Hospital. The unit is located on Level 2, Block D, in the office of a specialist hospital. This unit management under the custody of the Chief Supervisor Hospital (Assistant Medical Officer U42) and assisted by 4 staff consists of Assistant Medical Officer U36, U14 and Health Care Assistants 2 Health Care Assistants U3. The unit's motto is "Excellence Generating Commitment". Therefore, this unit always strive towards excellence in all aspects of the services provided. In order to further enhance the service quality medical assistants, medical assistants Supervision Unit Sungai Buloh Hospital has introduced the concept of 3D (Discipline, Documentation, Development) to be adopted by all staff assistant medical officer at the hospital began in 2013.
Creating a support team under the care of competent and dedicated to continuously improving the quality of services rendered to the patient continuously.
Provides clinical supervision (clinical supervision) an efficient and robust to the members so that each activity under the care services rendered professionally and effectively meet the needs of the community.
- Ensure the services provided by Assistant Medical Officer and Assistant Health Care conducted in a professional, efficient and quality at all times in accordance with the guidelines laid down.
- Manage human resources efficiently under the control and optimization of the number of members in a unit or department in accordance with the interests of the service.
- Provide training programs continuously and effectively to members under custody
Scope of Services
Monitoring of clinical (clinical supervision) for all members of their child's progress on a regular basis:
- 'Standard Operating Procedures' and acts for Assistant Medical Officers observed.
- The regulations set out in the hospital practiced while performing daily work activities.
- All medical assistants and Health Care Assistants to follow a list of work that has been approved by the respective field of work.
- Comply with the checklist prescribed by the respective departments.
Providing circumcision services to local residents and to train assistant medical officer at the Selangor State Technical Training Centre circumcision in male circumcision.
Human resources management under custody.
- Managing the needs of members / new designation application (abm)
- Managing the distribution of posts
- Managing placements
- New member orientation
- Coordinate and manage the medical word or any prescribed / instructions from the agency / ministry of health. (Eg renewal of apc - 'annual practicing certificate' for medical assistants.
- Monitoring and managing the disciplinary control of members under custody.
Management training under custody.
- New member orientation
- Training plan for members
- Coordinate training which was attended by members
|Monday - Thursday||
Main Line: 03-61454333
|1||Mr. Mazlan Bin Zakariya||Chief Supervisor of Hospital||4229||-|