Department of Pathology
Department of Pathology, Hospital Sungai Buloh, led by Senior Consultant Pathology (Medical Microbiology). Consisting of 3 units Chemical Pathology Unit, Unit Hematology / Transfusion, and Medical Microbiology Unit. The department began operations on 15th September 2006 and on 19 January 2008, the department was fully operational using the Total Hospital Information System (THIS) and Laboratory Information System (LIS).
- Provide medical laboratory testing services in accordance with Good Laboratory Practices, using the latest technology for customer satisfaction.
- Provide clinical training, technology and service skills for all members of the department and other hospital personnel and graduated from the Institute of Higher learning.
- Serves as a National Laboratory Reference Center for Infectious Diseases
- Providing a quality management system based on the needs and Hospital Accreditation standards ISO / IEC15189.
Provides diagnostic services and consultancy quality in patient management including research and education programs based on information technology.
The Objective of the Department
- Provide clinical diagnostic services and expertise in the field of Chemical Pathology, Haematology / Transfusion Medicine and Microbiology clinical departments at Hospital Sungai Buloh.
- Provide training for department staff and officials / coaches from government hospitals, high Pengjian centers and government agencies from home and abroad.
- Provides consulting services to the Ministry of Health on matters related to pathology services.
Running diagnostic laboratory tests for Biochemistry, Hematology, Microbiology and Transfusion Medicine. For services Histology / Cytology samples sent either to the Sungai Buloh Hospital UITM or to Selayang Hospital.
1. Department of Pathology provides 24-hour service in the Unit of Chemical Pathology, Transfusion, Medical Microbiology and Haematology for specific tests.
Regular Work Hours: Monday-Friday: 7: 30 am - 5:30 pm
2. A medical officer and also a pathologist ready to give consultations after hours
Main Line: 03-61454333
|3||Dr Tuan Suhaila Tuan Soh||Pathologist||2149||-|
|4||Dr Adilah Bushro Zaini||Pathologist||2149||-|
|9||Dr Firdaus Mahsuri||Pathologist Hematology||2118||-|
|10||Specimens Reception Counter||-||2121||-|
|11||Chemical Pathology Lab||-||2120||-|