Counseling Psychology Unit
Counseling Psychology Unit was established at the Sungai Buloh Hospital is under management. This means that this unit was under the auspices of the Hospital Director and overseen by the Deputy Managing Director. In December 2002, the Ministry of Health has appointed officials and a senior counselor S41 S41 counselor stationed at Hospital Sungai Buloh, Selangor (placed in the National Leprosy Control Centre, Sg. Buloh) to provide counseling services to patients. In 2005, through the 2004 ABM S44 counselor officer positions created to Hospital Sungai Buloh. Both counselors S44 and S41 (2008) put in one unit to launch the planning and implementation of counseling services. Now known as Psychology Officer.
The unit is named for Counseling Psychology Unit in conducting counseling, counselors use the sciences and principles of psychology to help clients deal with problems and issues. The combination of these two disciplines of psychology and counseling services need to produce effective and professional counseling.
- Complete system of health services with emphasis on the emotional and psychological development of the good of the public.
- Conducting research and development program for the purpose of strengthening science and profession services Counseling Officer at the Ministry of Health.
- Putting services counselor officer as one of the important discipline in health care in the developed countries.
- Improve and expand the level of knowledge and skills and the skills of the profession Counsellor Officer in line with the latest medical developments.
Creating a counseling service that is professional, effective, quality, efficient and client focused on patient care while helping to raise awareness of the importance of emotional and psychological development of each individual.
- Complete system of health services with emphasis on the emotional and psychological development is good for the well-being of individuals, organizations and communities.
- To create awareness among citizens of the importance of HSB Psychology and Counselling services in managing everyday life.
- Improve and develop the level of knowledge and skills of the profession of Psychology Officer in line with the latest medical developments.
- Conducting research and development program for the purpose of strengthening science and profession of psychology Officer in the Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Give early feedback on the new reference case within 5 working days.
- Psychological counseling sessions and individual interventions carried out at least 30 minutes (1 session)
- Confidentiality of the information provided by the client as long as it does not endanger yourself and other individual clients.
Kind of Counselling Services Provided:
- Counseling Children
- Youth counseling
- individual counseling
- family counseling
- Group counseling
- HIV / AIDS counseling
- crisis Intervention
- Marriage counseling
- Motivational counseling
- Test Psychology / Psychometrics
|8.00 am - 9.00 am||Briefing and office management|
|9.00 am - 10.00 am||Counseling patients on / off|
|10:15 am - 11:15 am||Counseling patients on / off|
|11.30 am - 12.30 pm||Counseling patients on / off|
|12.30 am - 1.00 pm||Office management|
|2.00 pm - 3.00 pm||Counseling patients on / off|
|3:15 pm - 4:15 pm||Counseling patients on / off|
|4.30 pm - 5.00 pm||Counseling patients / office management only|
Main Line: 03-61454333
|2||Ms. Nazihah BT Mohamad Nawi||
Psychology Officer S41