Public Relations Division
Public Relations Division was established in January 2010 under the Administration Unit, Division of Management. The unit is headed by a Public Relations Officer and assisted by the Assistant Public Relations Officer, two Customer Service Officer and two Administrative Assistants. Starting in January 2011, known as the Public Relations Unit of the Public Relations Division. Public Relations Division acts as spokesman for the Sungai Buloh Hospital in conveying information relating to the facts and circumstances related to the Sungai Buloh Hospital with the direction and approval of the Director of Hospital Sungai Buloh. The division is also responsible for managing public relations with the media and media planning strategy in the dissemination of information effectively.
The Division also acts as an advisor in the field of public relations and media relations for planning and advising senior management on public relations strategy in the Sungai Buloh Hospital. In addition, the Public Relations Division also acts as the coordinator of the Public Complaints / Customer.
Functions and Roles
- Monitor and take action on cases of complaints from the Public Complaints Bureau (PCB), MOH, Thursday, Website Hospital and safety recommendations.
- Mass media
- Monitoring issues related to the Department published through the mass media.
- Coordinate feedback report / media concerning policies and operations department.
- Documentation of press reports relating to the Department's actions and records department
- Planning and coordinating activities and publicity through the mass media department, covering press conferences, press releases and media coverage.
- Coordinate recording and live TV / Radio and interviews related to issues and programs of the Department.
- Coordination Use Facilities
- Coordinating the application by the media and individuals to provide media coverage, news, feature writing and others concerned with the Department.
- Coordinating the application by the media and individuals to visit or filming in Hospital.
- Monitoring of Public Notice
- Monitor and update the latest information on the Sungai Buloh Hospital on public notice in the lobby area, the Emergency Department and Trauma and the path to the cafeteria.
- Helping business production and publication of the Annual Report and other publications of the Department
Main Line: 03-61454333