Procurement & Asset Management
Procurement Unit is a unit of the Department of Management at the Sungai Buloh Hospital. The Unit is headed by the Director of Hospital and headed by an Assistant Director (Management) and Assistant Administrative Officer. The unit also assisted by a Senior Administrative Assistant and three Administrative Assistants. The location of this unit is located at Level 2, Hospital Sungai Buloh, Sungai Buloh 47000, Selangor.
Procurement Unit manages supplier enrollment to the Sungai Buloh Hospital. In addition, this unit continues to process purchase orders and quotations as well as local produce. In addition, this unit manages space rental of premises, leasing of office machines and LPG gas delivery in this hospital.
Providing quality service, efficient and efficient service to customers in accordance with the policies, principles and objectives established by the government procurement as well as help achieve the mission of the Sungai Buloh Hospital.
Makes Acquisition Unit Sungai Buloh Hospital for the purchase of supplies and services center for the activities carried out by maintaining the integrity and accountability in service.
- Record your supplier registration
- Managing direct purchasing and quotations for the procurement of supplies, services and works.
- Managing local production orders for e-tax system and e-procurement
- Managing the hospital premises rentals
- Renting office machines
The Asset Management Unit is a unit of the Division of Procurement and Asset Management in the Department of Management of Sungai Buloh Hospital. The Asset Management Unit to carry out asset management over the government as a whole in the hospital which includes registration, inspection, maintenance, rental, transfer, disposal, loss and write-offs of assets.
Providing a quality asset management services, economic, efficient and effective management structure in order to form an orderly and updates to realizing the mission hospital.
Making Unit Asset Management as head of asset management in a systematic, comprehensive, efficient and integrity in meeting the needs of government asset management policy.
- Manage the registration of assets received by recording the receipt of assets and make the labeling.
- Conduct inspections of at least one year for each asset requested.
- Record, supervise and monitor the maintenance of assets created by the concession.
- Arrange transfer activities and lending assets in hospital or to another hospital.
- Receive and process applications for disposal of asset disposals.
- Reported a loss of assets and asset write-off action.
- Manage application approval for the acceptance of gifts.