Library & Stationery Store Division
Unit Sungai Buloh Hospital Library was opened on 1 August 2006. Capacity Unit Library can accommodate as many as 60 users at a time with a total area of about 2,000 square feet. At this time, the Library Unit has developed a collection of books of medical and non-medical, magazines and medical journals to all employees. Now, the book is a collection of 1158 books, including medical books, support groups, books, circulars service and also book collection national laureate. There are also 300 books Juvenile Fiction Malay and English through Loan Services Group, the National Library in the Library. All of these books can be borrowed by library users. Audio Visual, while collection of 117 CD-ROM whole. The magazine is a collection of 32 pieces of the magazine provided as light reading to the employees.
All registered users are entitled to all the services provided. The number of registered users is increasing day by day, the library is the place where the reference is very comfortable to all users.
Become a reference center of information in the field of health and clinical excellence, advanced and superior to the Sungai Buloh Hospital staff create a civilized and rich information science and reading.
Assist organizations in creating a culture rich in knowledge and information to consumers through reading, exposure, use of materials and skills to search for information by providing a comfortable and friendly environment.
- Center makes excellent source of information to consumers of various categories of health planning purposes, care, medical, research, training, education and continuous learning.
- Build a collection of reading materials and information quality, comprehensive, systematic and timely.
- Supports all learning programs, teaching, education, research and development of science by providing and maximizing all kinds of library materials and information technology facilities
- Circulation Services • Lending / Borrowing • Repatriation / Returning • Renewal / Renewing
- Internet Service
- Information services using the Internet and sharing information by using computers in the computer room provided.
- Discussion Room Service
- This service is available to all library users discussion group at the library.
- Audio Visual Services
- Multimedia information access services through video, digital video, CD-ROM and audio in the room.
- Interlibrary loan service
- This service is available to meet the needs of users by getting books and articles from other organizations.
- Reference and Referral
- The service includes a reference question, research and retrieval of information from library resources of the organization or from the database provided.
- Current Awareness Service
- Journals Online (e-journal) Service access Journals Online (e-journal) can be made through the Virtual Library Portal Ministry of Health. All hospital staff can access to a database that has been provided.
- Information Awareness During the latest information on medical and health are available on the MOH website, newspaper articles, Abstractly and index, list acquisition, database, bibliography of library resources and exhibition of new books.
- Information Packaging This service is provided for ease of getting accurate and efficient by the topics selected.
- Service User Education Program provides educational programs about the activities and services of the library in addition to master the use of library and information search.
- OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) Members of the library can get information about the materials available in the library through the Web OPAC service. This service can only be used by the joint service Medical Library UiTM Shah Alam placed here.
- Other Services
- Photocopy Service
- Photocopy Service Computer / Print
- Scan Service / Scan
Main Line: 03-61454333
Stationery store unit is a unit in the Department of Management of Sungai Buloh Hospital which provides the supply of stationery and uniforms to the hospital staff. This unit also provides printing services. Stationery store Sungai Buloh Hospital is categorized as Main Store and its management system is in accordance with Government Store Management Procedure Treasury Circular Bil.5 2009.
Providing quality service store management, economic, efficient and effective management structure in order to form an orderly and updates towards realizing the goals / objectives of the Sungai Buloh Hospital.
Making Stationery Store Management Unit as Main Store management unit that systematic, comprehensive, efficient and integrity in fulfilling the needs of Government Policy Store Management.
- Buying, storing and supplying stationery to all hospital staff Sungai Buloh.
- Making the purchase and distribution of uniforms to the Sungai Buloh hospital personnel who are eligible to receive uniforms.
- Provides printing services to hospital staff for official Sungai Buloh hospital
Main Line: 03-61454333
|1||Ms. Aizatul Shakira Ahmad Sukeri||Assistant Director||4227||-|
|2||Ms. Siti Nor Aishah Mohd Salleh||Assistant administrative officer||4224||-|
|3||Ms. Hawasiah Binti Abd Aziz||Senior assistant||4224||-|