Human Resources Division
Human Resources Division comprises Administrative And Diplomatic Officer, Senior Executive Officer, Higher Administrative Assistant, Senior Administrative Assistant and Administrative Assistant N17.
This section is divided into three units: -
- Unit Personnel and Services
- Training unit
- Confidential Unit (Discipline / Declares Properties / Performance Evaluation)
Human Resources Division will provide services and the quality of Human Resources needs with: -
- Responsive to the needs of Human Resources at the hospital.
- Attentive to the problems faced by workers.
- Provide advice and innovative ways to increase achievement and career members
- Implement Management System HSB perfectly by circulars and directives set
- Control and manage all matters Management
- Establishment and Service Personnel Pegawaindan staff and implement all directives and
- Circulars Government and the Ministry of Health
- To enable the Sungai Buloh Hospital Administration System orderly and smooth.
- Service members starting from the placement of Members to the retirement of members
- Establishment and application of ABM
- Managing the Performance Appraisal Report of members
- Handle disciplinary cases members
- Handling the tensions property
- To handle the training of personnel
- To handle Overseas Trip
|1|| Mrs. Faizatul Najwa Bt Mohamad Rosni
||Assistant Director (Human Resources)||-||03-61454299|
|2||Mrs Herdayanti Binti Saliman||Pen. Peg. Senior Administrative Assistant (HR)||-||03-61452940|
|3||Ms. Nora Bint Abdul Malik||Pen. Peg. Governance (Human Resources)||-||03-61452940|
|3||Puan Latifah Binti Hassan||Senior assistant||-||03-61454217|
|4||Mrs. Hazirah Binti Mohd Yunus||Senior Administrative Assistant (Training Unit)||-||03-61455233|