Finance & Revenue Division
Finance Unit in a position to process all claims payments from suppliers and staff. It is also responsible for the management staff salaries.
The unit also plays a role in collecting government revenue from various sources such as payment collection inpatient, outpatient, building rental fee, medical report fees and various charges that allowed cited in the hospital.
Cautery-counter under the supervision of the Unit are:
- Registration and Payment Counters Revenue Office.
- Registration and payment counters Emergency Unit
- Counter Specialist Clinic Level 1 and Daycare
- Counter Specialist Clinic Level 2
- counter Rehabilitation
- dialysis counter
- counter PAC
- Registration and Payment Counter Corruption
Information management system into the best in the hospital.
The unit will perform a systematic collection of information, provides counter services efficiently and effectively, enforce all the rules and concern for the customer service.
- Citing the results of more than 80% and reduce the backlog of more than 20% in accordance with the financial regulations in force.
- To provide efficient, accurate and properly and responsibly in order to improve service quality.
- Providing quality service and customer-friendly in order to improve the image of the hospital.
Each customer will be given a proper and efficient service in a cozy atmosphere, friendly and polite and given the appropriate information. Payment of bills / claims will be processed within 14 days from the date of receipt of complete documents. Treatment also deposit refund will be paid within 1 working day.
- Process all claims payments from suppliers and employees
- Processing the payment of salaries for new employees / contract / part-time as well as ensure that all documents sent to the Office Accounting deadline
- Providing quality service and customer-friendly in order to improve the image hospital.Memproses housing loan applications, vehicles and computers for eligible employees.
- Citing the results of more than 80%
- reduce the backlog of more than 20% in accordance with the financial regulations in force.
- Registration of patients referred for admission to the ward.
- Receive all revenue collection such as:
- Deposit admissions
- Sungai Buloh Hospital bills
- Fee Medical Report
- Premises Rental Fee
- Refund Payroll Staff
- Refund Dormitory
- Refund of Electricity and Water Bill
- Deposit fee External fixator
- Provides payment in cash / bank draft / money order / money / credit cards and online through RHB bank account.
- Restoring the balance of the collateral to the patient / beneficiary.
- Receive and handle Letter of Guarantee Patients received via fax or mail.
Operation Hours :
|Counter Top Results||8.00 am to 9.00 pm|
|Counter Specialist Clinic 1 & 2||7.30 am to 5.00 pm|
|Registration Counter Rehabilitation||7.30 am to 4.00 pm|
|Registration Counter Dialysis||7.30 am to 4.00 pm|
|Registration Counter ED and PAC||24 hours|
Talian Utama: 03-61454333
|1||Mrs. Noorhafza Binti Abu Bakar||Accountant (Head of Finance & Revenue)||2947|
|2|| Mr. Hafizi B. Mohamad
|4||Noraizah Bt Ahmad||Chief administrative assistant||2267||-|