Division of Administration, Department of Management of Sungai Buloh Hospital has been operating since 2005. The Division of Administration is one of seven divisions in the Department of Management. Office of Administration Division is located at Level 2, Block B, Department of Management, Hospital Sungai Buloh.
This section is divided into eight units as follows:
- General Administration Unit
- Hospital Security Unit
- Unit Library
- Development unit
- Accommodation units
- Transport unit
- The Customer Service Officer
Generally; Administration responsible for managing all affairs related to General Management services, correspondence, files, transport, accommodation quarters / hostel, customer service, office management and hospital security.
To provide efficient administrative affairs for the excellence of Management Department, Hospital Sungai Buloh.
Provide support services and advisory services in administration and ensure the Division of Administration, Department of Management, Hospital Sungai Buloh will be effectively implemented to improve the quality of services.
Sungai Buloh Hospital Administration Division is responsible for managing matters related to General Management Service, Housing Assistance, Transportation, Safety and Ease of Communication (communication).
Administration will ensure the maintenance of the Sungai Buloh Hospital orderly, efficient and effective.
- Official Letter of Acceptance, Registered and Private
- Record the letters officially received by registered.
- Preparation and Delivery Letter Post Regular, Registered and Pos Laju.
- Letter sent separated according to the agency and to make the return address of letters sent by delivery requirements.
- Application Opens New File Department, Closures
- And Disposal File. Opening and closing files using File System Guidelines issued by MAMPU, the file is written off in accordance with the Guidelines NATIONAL ARCHIVES.
- Application Use Department Vehicles
- Provide facilities to officers and members of official duties outside the office.
- Vehicle Allocation Control Officer Special Grade
- Manage the provision of vehicles to employees of special grade high after approval by the Finance Ministry and provided by the SPANCO.
- Provide staff Vehicle Stickers
- To identify the entry and exit of vehicles used by officers and members of the hospital, stickers for cars and motor vehicles is provided.
- Managing Applications Cell Phones
- Officers of Grade 54 and above who apply will be submitted to the Health Ministry after the approval of the Head of Department.
- Online Application Phone Internal Connections
- Manage phone application to move the location, enhance their online connections and application of new connections.
- Application quarters, hostel Nurse and Doctor on call.
- Providing the allocation of quarters to eligible members after it was decided by the Committee on Housing.
- Provide dormitory facilities for the provision of the newly appointed nurses and turned in to the Sungai Buloh Hospital.
- To provide accommodation facilities to the Doctor on duty Doctor On Call in Complex On-Call.
- Managing Meeting Room Booking and Reservation Food
- To provide meeting rooms for officers and members of the need and provision of food and drink orders if any.
- Facilities are also available for visitors and members of the visits made to the Sungai Buloh Hospital.
- Provides Identity Card Department of Hospital Sungai Buloh
- Processing IC for department officials and members of the Sungai Buloh Hospital.
- Control and Security Sungai Buloh Hospital
- Responsible for coordinating security and ensure the protection and safety system is functioning properly.
- Coordinate Application Reassessment Quotations Radicare
- Prepare, coordinate and record requests reassessment of Feldafing quotations and insights from consulting companies (WELL)
- Coordinate the work Imbuhbalik (reimbursable Work)
- Coordinate, record and monitor project implementation and management PHYSICAL Imbuhbalik Radicare work and outside contractors.
Main Line: 03-61454333
|1||empty||Senior Assistant Director (Management)||4218||-|
Unit Sungai Buloh Hospital Library was opened on 1 August 2006. Capacity Unit Library can accommodate as many as 60 users at a time with a total area of about 2,000 square feet. At this time, the Library Unit has developed a collection of books of medical and non-medical, magazines and medical journals to all employees. Now, the book is a collection of 1158 books, including medical books, support groups, books, circulars service and also book collection national laureate. There are also 300 books Juvenile Fiction Malay and English through Loan Services Group, the National Library in the Library. All of these books can be borrowed by library users. Audio Visual, while collection of 117 CD-ROM whole. The magazine is a collection of 32 pieces of the magazine provided as light reading to the employees.
All registered users are entitled to all the services provided. The number of registered users is increasing day by day, the library is the place where the reference is very comfortable to all users.
Become a reference center of information in the field of health and clinical excellence, advanced and superior to the Sungai Buloh Hospital staff create a civilized and rich information science and reading.
Assist organizations in creating a culture rich in knowledge and information to consumers through reading, exposure, use of materials and skills to search for information by providing a comfortable and friendly environment.
- Center makes excellent source of information to consumers of various categories of health planning purposes, care, medical, research, training, education and continuous learning.
- Build a collection of reading materials and information quality, comprehensive, systematic and timely.
- Supports all learning programs, teaching, education, research and development of science by providing and maximizing all kinds of library materials and information technology facilities
- Circulation Services • Lending / Borrowing • Repatriation / Returning • Renewal / Renewing
- Internet Service
- Information services using the Internet and sharing information by using computers in the computer room provided.
- Discussion Room Service
- This service is available to all library users discussion group at the library.
- Audio Visual Services
- Multimedia information access services through video, digital video, CD-ROM and audio in the room.
- Interlibrary loan service
- This service is available to meet the needs of users by getting books and articles from other organizations.
- Reference and Referral
- The service includes a reference question, research and retrieval of information from library resources of the organization or from the database provided.
- Current Awareness Service
- • Journals Online (e-journal) Service access Journals Online (e-journal) can be made through the Virtual Library Portal Ministry of Health. All hospital staff can access to a database that has been provided.
- • Information Awareness During the latest information on medical and health are available on the MOH website, newspaper articles, Abstractly and index, list acquisition, database, bibliography of library resources and exhibition of new books.
- • Information Packaging This service is provided for ease of getting accurate and efficient by the topics selected.
- • Service User Education Program provides educational programs about the activities and services of the library in addition to master the use of library and information search.
- • OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) Members of the library can get information about the materials available in the library through the Web OPAC service. This service can only be used by the joint service Medical Library UiTM Shah Alam placed here.
- Other Services
- • Photocopy Service • Photocopy Service Computer / Print • Scan Service / Scan
Main Line: 03-61454333
|1||Zuraida Asha'ari|| Pen.Pegawai Perpustakaan