The charter then dedicated to clients who deal with the Sungai Buloh Hospital.
Facilities For Customers
- Each customer can receive the appropriate service of this hospital regardless of age, gender, race, religion or socioeconomic status.
- Every customer is defined as a state of emergency will be served immediately.
- Each customer will be treated well, friendly, considerate, respectful, courteous, honest and sincere without any discrimination
- Each customer will be given the best possible professional services.
- Each customer will be provided with facilities and clean environment, safe, perfect and according to clinical needs
- Each customer can receive an explanation and advice on services rendered to him.
- Each customer can get a report on the services as soon as possible after receipt of the application in accordance with the rules set
- Every patient has the right to refuse any treatment at his own expense.
- Confidentiality of information inspection, investigation and treatment for each patient is guaranteed.
- Each client will be given information about important aspects of health care and disease prevention.
- All patients will be asked for permission before any procedure is done on it (in case of emergency to save lives, the hospital will carry out specific procedures for approval of two specialists and alerts the Hospital Director)
- Procedures aimed at research requires the written permission with detailed explanation.
To enable the Sungai Buloh Hospital implement the Charter effectively, clients are obliged to:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Health care itself and society by practicing a healthy lifestyle
- Using the facilities provided responsibly
- Understand and respect the right of service providers and other customers
- Provide complete and accurate information as required in the service.